My Fab Followers

Thursday 13 December 2012

And I Want A......

....an extra few hours in the day?  Well yes, but this is the name of this gorgeous Mo Manning image which you can find here in the on-line store.  Only one or two more cards to make for Christmas, and then of course, I need to write them (although I have done some!) It's all go at this time of year isn't it, I still have loads to do,  and have my family coming at the weekend for our Christmas get together. Still, it'll all be over in a couple of weeks!!  :)
Back to my card, I've coloured the image with Promarkers and Flexmarkers, the paper is from a My Mind's Eye pad as is the little greeting cut out. The Santa head was a purchase from  HobbyCraft.
I had to show a close up of the little guy's face - this would have been my daughter, Holly, when she was little - no way was she going to sit on  a strange man's lap like this!!  I love his dear little face!! 

I have my work Christmas do tonight - you just wouldn't believe  what's been organised - think of a cross between pre-school and boot camp - you will enjoy yourselves!!!  
I'm really not Bah Humbug, honest!!

11 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely gorgeous Julie and love that image.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Stunning Julie a beautiful design and luv the image, reminds me of my 2 when they where little.
Chris x

marion said...

Such a fab card, lovely ! Hugs, Marion

Sue said...

This is fabulous Julie. I love that image, the look on that boy's face! The gingham ribbon and papers are gorgeous.
I hope you have fun this evening!!!

hugs Sue

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Julie! I love the papers and darling image! Fantastic coloring!

Anonymous said...

So adorable Julie!! Love the Santa accent and your coloring is awesome! HUGS :)

Daniele said...

hope you have a fun filled night, amazing colouring Julie, just loving that grumpy face
hugs

coops said...

oh wow so stunning julie.really gorgeous colours and design and the image is fabulous ;D

xx coops xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Julie, I like the sweet image. look at the little ones face he he I like the ribbon.
Kevin xx

Grenouille Greetings said...

Hope the Bank do went with a bang and that you weren't required to sit on any strange man's lap! Super pretty card, Julie!!! I had a great time at Mo's sale and really stocked up! Hugs, Lesley

lilbunnyhops said...

very cute!! i love the Christmas card